Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What We Love This Wednesday


Perhaps we'll start seeing more maternity ward appointments?!
1. Reports that the royal hairdresser visited Duchess Kate before introducing HRH George to the world. 

Though effortless beauty seems to be her shtick, we applaud Kate for getting down to business and having her mane tamed before the second biggest photo-op of her royal career.  Well done, Duchess.  You look fantastic!







2. The Skimm! How am I a year late to this?  Thank you for giving me today’s top stories and then breaking them down in that special way that you do!  I feel infinitely smarter every day.
(For those even later to the party than I am: This daily email allows anyone with the attention span of a chicken nugget to digest current events.)  

My only complaint... I need a weekend edition!







3. Bronzer.  My face and body are two very different colors, as of late.  That’s weird, you say?  Yes it is, but I’ve officially given up sun worshiping for my face.  Hats, sunglasses, and SPF are a small price to pay for ten more years of botox free living.  

Since we’re in the thick of summer and a dewy bronze seems more appropriate than the traditional powder, I’m looking to experiment.  On my list: Stila’s One Step Bronze and Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment